Real-Time Financial Reporting
Real-time access to financial data on-demand. Financial tool will give you multiple options for reporting, analyzing and publishing financial information.
- Capture all labor, material, equipment, subcontractor and ancillary costs related to maintenance management efforts
- Easily access financial information for tracking and auditing
- Completely tie back all financial transactions to the assets
- Properly document all costs to ensure prompt cost recoupment from the federal government, insurance agencies or other parties
- Capture all expenses created in the office or in the field
- Provide real-time budget to actual comparisons for project managers
Work In Progress Reporting
Real-time project status reporting is critical to finishing jobs on time and within budget. If a project manager has to wait several days or even weeks to view project data, the information will lag behind the actual project costs. This will negatively impact their ability to effectively make decisions and allocate resources to ensure profitability.
The reports that many legacy systems produce don’t easily provide the financial status information needed for critical decisions. They also don’t provide on demand data, instead they force the organization to rely on print-outs that are manually routed creating further delays.
Provide immediate access to work in progress reports. Project Managers can take advantage of remote access allowing them to log into the system and get data when and where they need it.
- Track all expenses for a project
- Automatically load project estimates through an XML interface from Microsoft Project
- View real-time costs accrued within a project plan
- Drill down to project costs as far as the general ledger
- Track all project and non-project related time
- Visualize operational data within GIS systems
- Evaluate a project’s financial and operational status
- Automate collection of time and expenses as it relates to specific jobs
Exception Report Message
A good, automated system will take care of a majority of processes without need for review by the manager because they fall within the normal expectations that are set by the organization. However, when something occurs outside of those parameters, quick action is needed to prevent the loss of time or money.
Business alerts and triggers will notify the project manager that there are items that are outside the normal parameters of the project. These alerts give the project manager the proper warning that an unexpected item needs to be addressed in a timely basis.
Some organizations experience problems customizing their reports. This puts added pressure on staff as they are forced to pore over reports that cannot be put in a format that best suits the project.
Organizations can make informed decisions by making it easy to organize data in a way that best suits the user’s specific needs. Standard industry reports with numerous filters, sort and output options, providing users with a variety of information. Pre-configured data objects comprised of common industry-related data allow users to build, save and distribute user defined-reports and queries designed to meet the specific needs of the organization.
Unit-Based Production Costs
Keeping close tabs on staff production and costs is essential for ensuring that projects are completed on time and under-budget. Equip supervisors and project managers with the tools to monitor staff and costs.
Users can input the estimated production per hour into the system. As the project progresses, they will see when these estimates aren’t being met, providing them with the opportunity to investigate the issue and take corrective action, if necessary.
Ad Hoc Queries
It’s a common occurrence. Someone creates work orders, enters information into the system and builds the work orders, only to find out that someone else in the organization wants to know details about work orders during the previous week. If your system can’t perform an ad hoc query, it is very difficult to get this type of information out of the system.
It will never a problem to create an ad-hoc query. Easily adjust the report filters to create a report that meets your specific needs and allow for deeper and more meaningful analysis.
Reporting allows users of all skill levels to easily view and manipulate data, have flexible query tools, management can make better critical business decisions more quickly.