Managing Multiple Systems
Organizations often struggle to coordinate projects across the multiple locations and offices. Without coordination, it can be difficult to complete work efficiently. Organizations also invest heavily in operating systems to manage various parts of their business: inventory, equipment, service, construction, project management, customer relationship, human resources and accounting. The inability to integrate these systems results in limited functionality.
With a single platform to manage costing, tracking, budget to actual, inventory management, purchasing, maintenance planning, recurring work orders, project management, CRM and reporting, eliminates the need to manage multiple systems.
The single platform solution allows you to:
- Coordinate efforts among departments, offices and locations
- Capture data and expose it to all users on the system
- Measure profitability of job, work orders or contracts
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators for benchmark reporting
- Worker efficiency
- Unapplied labor
- Inventory usage and replenishment
- Subcontractor utilization and risk management
- Integrated Financial Management System